October 29th thru November 18th
- The release of CRY MACHO marks Clint Eastwood’s 50th year directing and the 25th picture he has both directed and starred in, the first being PLAY MISTY FOR ME, released in 1971.
- Eastwood has produced, directed, scored and/or starred in 60 films, grossing over $4.3 billion at the worldwide box office.
- Of those 60 films, Eastwood has directed 39, grossing over $3.6 billion.
- Eastwood’s films have won a total of 4 Academy Awards out of 11 nominations.
- At 91, Eastwood joins an elite group of multi-hyphenates working today: director, producer, lead actor, composer/musician (all of which he did for CRY MACHO).
- This Fall, Warner Bros. Pictures is celebrating Clint Eastwood’s “Cinematic Legacy” across nearly every division of the Studio, including theatrical re-releases of some of his legendary titles, a special commemorative docuseries that celebrates his 50th anniversary of directing, and Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and CNN will air special retrospectives commemorating his cinematic achievements.
Tickets and schedule coming soon.